Join us, in collaboration with Left Hand Brewing, for our 3rd Annual Sole Mates 5k & Brewfest on Saturday, November 5th! The race finishes at Shoes and Brews with Longmont-brewed-beer & local fare, live music from the Ninety Percent 90s, and a sweet post-race expo!
The flat and fast 5k begins on the St.Vrain Greenway at Left Hand and continues through the newly opened trail system that winds under Sunset Blvd and over to Roger’s Grove.
First place female and male runners will walk away with a Left Hand keg of their choice, so start adding in the speed-work and the gains because how often do you have the chance to win YOUR WEIGHT IN BEER??
Winners of this category will receive the sublime Left Hand Brewing Beer for a Year Certificate, which is obviously worthy of you putting in some effort on that costume you’ve been thinking about.
Event details and schedule
- Race Day: November 5th, 10am
- Race Start: Left Hand Brewery – parking will be at Left Hand, please carpool as parking is limited
- Race Registration: $30 on Active or in store @ Shoes & Brews!
- Packet Pickup: Friday, Nov 4 th 2-8pm at Shoes and Brews or 8:30- 9:45am on race day at Left Hand Brewing.
- Other info: Your race entry includes an event customized Boco Gear Technical Trucker Hat ($25 value), entry into the race expo including beer sampling, packet pickup day/race day discounts in store, and post-race raffle!
- After-race beer options from: Left Hand Brewing, Shoes & Brews, 300 Suns, Wibby Brewing, Industrial Revoluntion, Grossen Bart Brewing.
- After-race food provided by Modern Market of Longmont.
- Hydration provided by SOS Rehydrate.
- After-race music provided by the talented: Ninety Percent Nineties sponsored by Colorado Threads.
- Some of our after-race expo vendors include: Colorado Threads, Roll Recovery, SOS Rehydration, Modern Market, just to name a few.
GET A LIFT
If you are the type of person who likes lavish cars and being chauffeured, THE WAKE UP DEAD LIMO will be at your service!! Free rides in between Left Hand and Shoes and Brews. Don’t forget to take a selfie in the limo so all your friends can be jealous of your extravagant limo life.
* IF YOU PLAN ON DRINKING, YOU MUST BRING YOUR I.D. WITH YOU!
Proceeds will go to Longmont Habitat for Humanity project, The House That Beer Built!
- Sat, Nov 5
- Left Hand / Shoes & Brews