Ales4Females is a female only event hosted in the Left Hand Brewing Tasting Room intended to bring together a group of women that want to have a fun evening discussing beer and food pairings, hearing a guest speaker from within the industry, and developing each member’s palate.
This October we welcome back, we welcome my co-worker, Corey Parker (Safety Coordinator at Left Brewing Co.). Corey Parker is a professional Health and Life Safety Coordinator who has a strong passion for the craft beer industry. Corey received his BS in Emergency Management and Planning from the University of Northern Colorado and spent several years working as Paramedic and Firefighter before pursuing a career in industrial safety. Corey’s presentation will be focused on disastrous missteps made throughout history in the brewing industry how those events shaped the safety measures we have today.
During Corey’s presentation, we will be leading a paired presentation with dark beers and desserts.
- Dates: October 3rd, 10th, and 17th
- Time: 6:30PM-8:00PM; please come a few minutes early to check-in with the beertenders before the event begins.
- Location: Left Hand Brewing Tasting Room; 1265 Boston Avenue, Longmont, CO 80501
- Paired Beers: Left Hand Brewing’s Black Jack Porter, Left Hand Brewing’s Milk Stout and Left Hand Brewing Wake Up Dead Imperial Stout.
- Paired Foods: dark chocolate, ice cream, chocolate cake.