Ales4Females is a female only event hosted in the Left Hand Brewing Tasting Room intended to bring together a group of women that want to have a fun evening discussing beer and food pairings, hearing a guest speaker from within the industry, and developing each member’s palate.
This November, we welcome Thomas Schranz, Vice President of Business Excellence at Ball Corporation. Tom has over 40 years experience working in both the glass and aluminum can packaging business for both Ball Corporation and Anheuser-Busch. Tom’s experience includes packaging design, plant design and plant operations. Tom received his degree in Industrial Engineering from Purdue University. Tom’s presentation today will be background on Ball Corporation and the benefits of the aluminum can.
During Tom’s presentation, we will be leading a paired presentation with Greek fare.
- Dates: November 7th, 14th and 21st.
- Time: 6:30PM-8:00PM; please come a few minutes early to check-in with the bartenders before the event begins.
- Location: Left Hand Brewing Tasting Room; 1265 Boston Avenue, Longmont, CO 80501
- Paired beers: Introvert IPA, Sawtooth Ale, Fade To Black vol. I
- Paired food: Black olives, Mediterranean salad and Greek Dolmans.