Ales4Females is a female only event hosted in the Left Hand Brewing Tasting Room intended to bring together a group of women that want to have a fun evening discussing beer and food pairings, hearing a guest speaker from within the industry, and developing each member’s palate.
During February’s Ales4Females presentations, we will be focusing on beer and food pairing combinations. To help explore our palates, we will be combining four Left Hand Brewing beers (Polestar, Sawtooth, Black Jack and Introvert) with hops, fruits, spices and other fresh ingredients using Dogfish Head Brewing’s Randall Jr. The intention of this presentation is to explore everyone’s individual palates, identify pairings that work, pairings that don’t work, and search for a perfect beer and food synergy.
- Topic: Infusion with Randall Jr.
- Dates: February 8th, 15th and 22nd
- Time: 6:30PM-8:00PM; please come a few minutes early to check-in with the bartenders before the event begins.
- Location: Left Hand Brewing Tasting Room; 1265 Boston Avenue, Longmont, CO 80501
- Purchase your ticket here!