Ales4Females is a female only event hosted in the Left Hand Brewing Tasting Room intended to bring together a group of women that want to have a fun evening discussing beer and food pairings, hearing a guest speaker from within the industry, and developing each member’s palate.
This September, we welcome back Master BJCP Don Blake. In addition to being one of Left Hand Brewing’s longest supporters, Don is one of the creators of Longmont’s Indian Peak Alers Homebrew Club, completed his BS in Mechanical Engineering at Michigan Technology University, and earned a MS in Engineering Management at the University of Colorado at Boulder (Go buffs!). During his presentation, Don will be leading a paired presentation with German beers and traditional German cheeses.
- Dates: September 12th, 19th, and 26th
- Time: 6:30PM-8:00PM; please come a few minutes early to check-in with the bartenders before the event begins.
- Location: Left Hand Brewing Tasting Room; 1265 Boston Avenue, Longmont, CO 80501
- Paired Beers: Left Hand Brewing’s Polestar Pilsner, Left Hand Brewing’s Marzen Lager and Wibby Brewing’s Dunkel Weiss.
- Paired Cheeses: Bierkase, Rauchkase and Cambozola