Sound like a place you want to work?
Behind every bottle of Left Hand beer is a great team of committed beer enthusiasts. Our team works hard with a single vision in mind-handcrafting and selling a consistent, balanced portfolio of lagers and ales to the discriminating consumer. We take pride in everything we do, and we believe it shows in each and every bottle. This is a drug free environment/EOE/Equal Housing Opportunity. Background Screening and favorable references are conditions of employment.
Left Hand Brewing Company only accepts resumes for advertised positions. While we receive large numbers of resumes, we are only able to respond to applicants who most closely meet the requirements of the specific jobs advertised. Minimum age requirement for LHBC is 21 years of age. You may be contacted if additional information is needed or to be scheduled for an interview. Please be patient as this process may take several weeks. Thank you for your interest in our organization. Cheers!
Current Open Positions:
Maintenance Technician: Immediate Opening!
Left Hand Brewing Company is looking for an outstanding candidate to join our rapidly growing brewery in Longmont, CO., located in the heart of the foothills and gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park. This position calls for a self-motivated, well organized, energetic individual. The candidate must have the interpersonal skill to function effectively within the assigned team in order to provide production and maintenance support which results in increased operating equipment efficiency.
Flexibility in work shifts is a must as well as impeccable attendance.
- Performs PMs and work orders on process equipment, facilities and fleet as directed by the Maintenance Manager.
- Executes repairs immediately in the event of safety or equipment failures.
- Ensures facilities are safe, clean, organized, and presentable to the general public.
- Reviews and updates Bigfoot CMMS software on a daily basis.
- Maintains safe, clean, and organized work areas.
Minimum Requirements & Preferred Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills and a proven history of multitasking, working in a support role as part of a team.
- Strong mechanical vocabulary and experience in mechanical repair is required.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge of brewing and packaging process is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter, who’s excited to work in the coolest industry around.
Physical & Driving Requirements:
- Maintains valid CO driver’s license.
- Must be able to perform frequent physical activity in the form of lifting, pushing, pulling, standing, etc.
- Must be able to work safely from ladders, on top of and under vessels and pipes, indoors and out, all seasons.
- Minimum lift requirement is 50lbs.
This position reports directly to our Maintenance Manager.
This is a full time hourly position with benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), paid time off and of course world class beer. Proud to be an EOE.
How to apply:
If you love hard work and interacting with people as much as you enjoy craft beer, and you think you’re appropriately qualified and a good fit to work with us, please forward your cover letter, resume email@example.com. Subject line should have Maintenance Tech (your name). Phone calls will not be accepted. If we feel you are a potential candidate, we will call you. We do not cover relocation costs. Not sure if this position is still available? Please check our website: www.lefthandbrewing.com