Sound like a place you want to work?
Behind every bottle of Left Hand beer is a great team of committed beer enthusiasts. Our team works hard with a single vision in mind-handcrafting and selling a consistent, balanced portfolio of lagers and ales to the discriminating consumer. We take pride in everything we do, and we believe it shows in each and every bottle. This is a drug free environment/EOE/Equal Housing Opportunity. Background Screening and favorable references are conditions of employment.
Left Hand Brewing Company only accepts resumes for advertised positions. While we receive large numbers of resumes, we are only able to respond to applicants who most closely meet the requirements of the specific jobs advertised. Minimum age requirement for LHBC is 21 years of age. You may be contacted if additional information is needed or to be scheduled for an interview. Please be patient as this process may take several weeks. Thank you for your interest in our organization. Cheers!
Current Open Positions:
New York/Connecticut Sales Position:
The NY/Connecticut Sales position closes April 7, 2017.
Left Hand Brewing Company is searching for a brewery sales representative who will cover Upstate NY, including Hudson Valley. NYC and Long Island are not part of this territory. The position will also cover all of Connecticut. The focus of this position is to increase Left Hand Brewery’s sales by building strong relationships with key accounts and to promote and foster brand loyalty and development through marketing events for the beer drinking public. 80% of your time spent is in the marketplace.
Requirements or preferred experience:
- Sales experience in the adult beverage world. Sales/distribution
- Collaborates well with others in the industry – On/Off Premise as well as our distributor partners.
- Be the Left Hand Champion in all marketplaces, having a firm understanding of, and be able to explain in detail, the company’s history, community involvement, beer portfolio and short- and long-term vision.
- Explain the long-term growth and profit potential of the craft beer industry, specifically Left Hand.
- Disseminate information to accounts about upcoming beer launches, seasonal releases, brewery initiatives, Point-of-Sale, etc.
- Manage time and priorities in an effective and efficient manner.
- Maintain a weekly/bi-weekly planner of goals and distributor/account calls.
- Be familiar with draft system dynamics and have the ability to troubleshoot when necessary.
- Be fluent and current in each state’s liquor license codes and regulations.
- Utilize all sales-related software (i.e. VIP, Karma, Concur, Trip Cubby, etc.) on a regular basis as requested by the National Sales Manager and Regional Sales Manager.
- Act as the key conduit of information back to the Regional Sales Manager, including, but not limited to, distributor market price lists and post-off schedules, competitor pricing and materials, and opportunities to build the business.
- Manage, update and disseminate the following to the Regional Sales Manager: market visit reports following time spent in each market, planners/recaps, expense reports, etc.
- Manage, update and disseminate market visit reports to each distributor partner as requested.
- Gain an intimate and working knowledge of each distributor partner’s organization, including an open relationship with all members of the management and sales teams.
- Complete working knowledge of all distributor partner pricing, including different deal levels and special incentives.
- Provide distributor partners with sales literature, technical assistance, and sales training as needed.
- Assist all distributor partners in promoting sales of the products, and helping build consumer acceptance of the products.
- Establish an action plan prior to visiting market, utilizing sales reps, VIP information, and appropriate collateral/sales materials.
- Manage distributor partner activity, including, but not limited to, program development and implementation, monthly and quarterly sales meetings, and promotional calendar development and execution.
- Regularly planned account/market visits with distributor partner’s sales reps
- Manage all distributor partners’ POS inventory on a monthly basis.
- Represent Left Hand Brewing Company in the retail trade as the first point of contact for the brewery.
- Establish regular contact and build relationships with key decision makers at Key Accounts, both on and off premise, in order to gain sales and distribution.
- Work closely with each distributor’s sales reps in each market On and Off Premise.
You will be a great fit for this position if:
- You have a love of craft beer
- You were born to sell
- Your nature is to do your best at all times without being managed (independent/integrity)
- You are highly organized and able to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
- You have a strong desire for results and ability to bring projects to completion
This position reports directly to our Eastern Regional Sales Manager.
This is a full-time salaried position with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), paid time off and of course world class beer. We do not cover relocation costs. Proud to be an EOE.
If you love hard work and interacting with people as much as you enjoy craft beer, and you think you’re appropriately qualified and a good fit to work with us, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If you do not have time to write a cover letter, we might not have time to read your resume, truly. The subject line should have NY Sales (your name). Phone calls and walk-ins will not be accepted. If we feel you are a potential candidate, we will call you. This posting closes 4.7.2017 EOB. We reserve the right to close sooner.
The NY/Connecticut Sales position closes April 7, 2017.