Sound like a place you want to work?
Behind every bottle of Left Hand beer is a great team of committed beer enthusiasts. Our team works hard with a single vision in mind-handcrafting and selling a consistent, balanced portfolio of lagers and ales to the discriminating consumer. We take pride in everything we do, and we believe it shows in each and every bottle. This is a drug free environment/EOE/Equal Housing Opportunity. Background Screening and favorable references are conditions of employment.
Left Hand Brewing Company only accepts resumes for advertised positions. While we receive large numbers of resumes, we are only able to respond to applicants who most closely meet the requirements of the specific jobs advertised. Minimum age requirement for LHBC is 21 years of age. You may be contacted if additional information is needed or to be scheduled for an interview. Please be patient as this process may take several weeks. Thank you for your interest in our organization. Cheers!
Current Open Positions:
Quality Team Lab Technician
Quality Team Lab: Immediate Opening!
The Full Time Beertender position closes May 5, 2017.
Left Hand Brewing Company is looking for an outstanding candidate to join our rapidly growing brewery in Longmont, CO., located in the heart of the foothills and gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park. We are seeking a hardworking, highly motivated, quality driven, and passionate Lab Technician to join our brewing team. Candidate must love beer and see themselves with a career in the brewing industry.
QC/QC Lab operations
- Produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations.
- Monitor and report any changes in product specifications.
- Carry out lab procedures reliably, according the standard operating procedures.
- Record and interpret test results to present to senior staff members.
- Maintain files on all raw materials and report any anomalies to Director of Brewing Operations.
- Create control charts to allow for processes to be monitored
- Calibrate and maintain instruments and measurement devices as they relate to QA/QC
- Maintain sanitary and aesthetic cleanliness of lab areas.
- Construct, maintain and operate standard laboratory equipment.
- Train and administer testing for individuals responsible for using instruments
- Help to organize, administer and report tasting release panel
- Take advantage of continued education opportunities
- Maintain a positive attitude and continue to push yourself and the team forward
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Microbiology preferred and an understanding of statistics.
- Brewing experience is a plus. A basic understanding of the brewing process, aseptic techniques, and yeast handling.
- Well versed in Excel and Control Charts.
- Must have strong communication skills with good team dynamics and possess strong planning and organizational skills.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should have a strong work ethic and the ability to multitask.
- Must be computer literate in Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Office.
- Must have a genuine appreciation for great beers.
This position reports directly to our Lab Manager.
This is a full time position with benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, ESOP, paid time off and of course world class beer. Rate of Pay: DOE. Proud to be an EOE.
Instructions on how to apply:
If you love hard work and interacting with people as much as you enjoy craft beer, and you think you’re appropriately qualified and a good fit to work with us, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If you do not have time to write a cover letter, we might not have time to read your resume, truly. Subject line should have Lab Tech (your name). Phone calls will not be accepted. If we feel you are a potential candidate, we will call you. We do not cover relocation costs. Not sure if this position is still available? Please check our website: www.lefthandbrewing.com. This posting closes EOB, 5/5/2017. (We reserve the right to close postings sooner)
The Quality Team Lab Technician position closes May 5, 2017.